Data Scientists with an active Top-Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility.
We have an immediate need to fill multiple Data Scientist positions in Washington, D.C. Job applicants must have active clearance!
- Analyze and model structured data using advanced statistical methods and implement algorithms and software needed to perform analyses.
- Examples of development include; Build recommendation engines, spam classifiers, sentiment analyzers and classifiers for unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Cluster large amount of user generated content and process data in large-scale environments using Amazon EC2, Storm, Hadoop and Spark.
- Perform machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation methods.
- Participate in client engagements focused on big data and advanced business analytics, in diverse domains such as product development, marketing research, public policy, optimization, and risk management; communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations.
- IT and Cybersecurity and Threat Intelligence Analysis.
- Perform explanatory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns.
- Master’s degree or PhD from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Physics, Operations Research, or related fields, preferred with a strong mathematical background and ability to understand algorithms and methods from a mathematical viewpoint and an intuitive viewpoint.
- 8-10 years of experience may be substituted for degree.
- Demonstrated professional experience working as a Data Scientist.
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: machine learning, data visualization, statistical modeling, data mining, or information retrieval.
- Strong data extraction and processing.